The Linkers Award has been implemented to encourage more combined/joint meetings between clubs. The benefits are simple connect, interact, network, and build a bridge of relation with people in the Toastmasters movement across clubs, areas, & divisions.
The Linkers Award is presented to the Top 3 Clubs with highest number of points attained through joint club meetings across District 92 of each of the terms:
- Jul 1, 2016 – Nov 15, 2016
- Nov 16, 2016 – May 15, 2017
- Winning Clubs will be recognized during the District Conferences.
Linkers Award Winners for Jul 1, 2016 - Nov 15, 2016
- WiproEC Friday Toastmasters Club
- IBC Titans Toastmasters Club
- Dhwani Toastmasters
Submit Linkers Information
- Meeting agenda to be shared at least 2 days before the meeting by VP-Ed of Host Club; clearly mentioning roles by Host/Visiting Club members.
- Minutes of the meeting to be shared by Secretary of Host Club within 5 days of meeting.
- A Group Photo of Host Club & Visiting Club members at the Linkers Meeting is required.
(Before the meeting)
Minutes of the Meeting Submission
(After the meeting)
- Meeting should have a minimum of 3 speeches or 2 speeches and 1 education session.
- Minimum of 1 project speech has to be delivered by the Host Club member.
- Minimum of 5 roles to be taken up by Visiting Club members
- Either of TMOD/TTM/GE
- 1 project speech (no ice-Breaker from visiting club) from CC/AC manual.
- Any three other roles (TMOD, TTM, TT Speaker, GE, Speech Evaluator, TAG).
- Max of two joint meetings in a calendar month - (1 Host, 1 visit).
- Multiple meetings with same club in a term will not be counted towards Linkers; only one joint meeting/term will be counted towards Linkers.
- A speech evaluator from the visiting club cannot evaluate a speech of the visiting club member.
Points & Tiebreakers
- 1 point per joint meeting for both clubs.
- Total tally to be done for meetings conducted between July 1-Nov 15 and Nov 16-May 15 for the awards to be given at District Conferences.
- Tiebreakers in the following order:
- Maximum meetings with New Clubs
- Maximum meetings with Student Clubs.
- Maximum meetings with Advanced Clubs.
- Education sessions conducted from Better Speaker Series manual.
- Themed meetings (e.g. Halloween, Independence Day special, Toastmasters Anniversary week, etc).