CLUB GROWTH DIRECTOR
Any Club of District 92.
- Minimum three clubs and maximum four clubs from District 92 should participate in the meeting.
- Mandatory to include one club which is not a distinguished club in previous term or a new club which is yet to be distinguished.
(List of new/struggling clubs of last term will be made available by CGD office before 30th July 2022 on the District website.)
- Minimum number of participants from each healthy club is eight. Minimum number of participants from the new/weak club is 4.
- There should be an equitable distribution of roles across the three or four clubs, with a minimum of 2 roles per club.
- Maximum one meet per month and a max total of 9 meets before 15th May 2023.
- Meeting details (screenshot/photo) to be submitted to Rendezvous Coordinator every month specifying all the meeting details along with a picture clicked during the meeting.
Clubs should not repeatedly conduct rendezvous meeting with same clubs(struggling).
- One club per Division that participate in maximum number of joint meets will win the award.
- Tie breaker – number of members added.
- Deadline: 15th May, 2023
Presentation of the Award