Judges Training & Contest Workshops
These workshops are aimed at:
- Helping members in contest judging
- Participate in the Contests.
- Conducted between: November – December 2019
FORTE is a day-long District 92-sponsored training program for Contest Preparation, Contest Management, and Judges Training. Schedule of the program will be announced one month before the program.
What FORTE is all about?
- Workshop for Contestants & Contest Leaders
- The whole day workshop is all about Preparation to Execution, Participation to Judging, Presentation to Selection
- These sessions are conducted by past contest winners and/or veteran toastmasters.
Contest Preparation is aimed to help members prepare for upcoming Toastmasters Contests. Sessions are taken on various contest-related topics, for e.g.:
- How to give Effective and Motivational Evaluations
- Talking Table Topics
- Being an International Speech Champion
Contest Management and Judges Training Program (JTP) explains the whole process of contest execution, responsibilities of all role players, role of the judges: their purpose in the speech contests and obstacles that get in the way of objectivity.
Who can attend:
Open to all Toastmasters
- Kerala – 3rd November 2019
- Mangalore – 10th November 2019
- Bangalore – 17th November 2019
1. At least three club members must attend the JTP session to qualify for the requirements of the Golden Gavel Award.
- To be eligible for the Golden Gavel Plus award, a club must send 2 voting judges to another club in the contest season.
Chief Judges of the Club level Contests are required to share the Club name of the Voting Judges in the form attached below