· Helping members in contest judging
· Participate in the Contests.
· Conducted between: November – December 2019
is a day-long District 92-sponsored training program for Contest Preparation, Contest Management, and Judges Training. Schedule of the program will be announced one month before the program.
· Workshop for Contestants & Contest Leaders
· The whole day workshop is all about Preparation to Execution, Participation to Judging, Presentation to Selection
· These sessions are conducted by past contest winners and/or veteran toastmasters.
is aimed to help members prepare for upcoming Toastmasters Contests. Sessions are taken on various contest-related topics, for e.g.:
· How to give Effective and Motivational Evaluations
· Talking Table Topics
· Being an International Speech Champion
explains the whole process of contest execution, responsibilities of all role players, role of the judges: their purpose in the speech contests and obstacles that get in the way of objectivity.
Open to all Toastmasters
- Kerala – 3rd November 2019
- Mangalore – 10th November 2019
- Bangalore – 17th November 2019
Chief Judges of the Club level Contests are required to share the Club name of the Voting Judges in the form attached below :