PATHWAYS FOR 2020-21
PROGRAM QUALITY DIRECTOR
Aalap Mehta, DTM
Pathways Committee Chair
- Regular Communication from the Program Quality Director’s office on email & social media to members that would cover various aspects of Pathways.
- Club Level
- Analyzing the club level data, engaging Pathways teams, Division Directors, Area Directors and Educom to help increase the adoption.
- Enabling clubs to buddy up on Pathways with another club to help them with guidance and mentoring to help a new, struggling or low adoption club achieve a high rate of adoption and member engagement in Pathways.
- LCMs (Level Completion Marathons) hosted at a Club for different levels to be introduced – and the plan to support the same has been planned – and the Club, if it hosts 4 level completers, receives a special ribbon.
- Division Level
- PR Contests
- District Level
- Creating a Pathways Database on www.tmdistrict92.org
- Presentation Mastery Contest depending on time.